Exp. Educ. MAERKT

Expertise in employees resource managementYxx

Communication/Speaking skillsYxx

Knowledge of customer care principlesYx

Understanding of organization policies/proceduresNx

Ability to evaluate financial and operational dataYxx

Problem solving skills/ability to resolve conflictYxxx

Skill in judgment and decision makingYxx

Exp. = experience, Educ. = education, MAE sama dengan Marshfield Customer Examination, RKT = Price tag Knowledge Test

Interview Questions:

Behavioral Concerns:

Tell me of a time that you just made a decision which in turn impacted a group of people? KSAO Measurement: Skills in personnel useful resource management

Credit scoring Key: you: Applicant implies that they made the decision without consideration for the effect on others. 2: Consumer indicates that they were aware of the potential impact and attempted to reduce the negative impacts of their decision, but did not communicate feedback. 3: Customer identified associates, sought suggestions, actively took in, and built-in their responses into the making decisions process.

Tell me about a period where you gone above and beyond the fact that was expected of you? KSAO Measurement: Knowledge of customer service rules

Scoring Essential: 1: Applicant provides an answer indicating an unwillingness to work outside of their formal responsibilities. 2: Applicant offers an example, but does not identify their reasoning. 3: Consumer provides an case in point and reveals the motivation to achieve organizational goals.

Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a manager or friend? KSAO Measurement: Communication/Speaking abilities

Scoring Key: 1: Consumer indicates that they reacted with defensiveness, violence, or a general unwillingness to listen and, if perhaps appropriate, compromise. 2: Candidate provides a account telling regarding the disagreement,...