Name: Ella Samantha M. Blaido Date: Nov 14, 2014
Teacher: Mrs. Marilou C. Zerrudo Gr. /Section: V-Pythagoras
ON THE HEAD AND CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
-Alcohol is actually a depressant, which slows down the central nervous system and can cause sleepiness, relieve pain and induce sleep. -- Drinker activities mild excitement and loss of inhibition while alcohol impairs region with the brain handling behavior and emotions. Liquor impairs patterns, judgment, memory space, concentration and coordination (shortened attention period, impaired problem solving abilities), and also inducing intense mood swings and emotional outbursts. - Alcohol acts as a sedative on the nervous system, depressing the nerve cellular material in the human brain, dulling, altering and destroying their capacity to respond appropriately. Large dosages cause rest, anesthesia, respiratory system failure, coma and fatality. - Impaired or unbalanced visual ability and reading (affects capacity to distinguish between seems and understand the path they are coming from); dulled smell and taste (reducing the desire to eat) and loss of pain notion; altered feeling of time and space - Impairs good motor abilities, and decreases reactions.
- Numbness and tingling in the arms and legs due to nerve damage from exhaustion of thiamine (B vitamin); when severe, can damage additional nerve being, causing shocking, etc . (Wernicke's Encephalopathy). -- Long term ingesting may result in permanent head damage (Korsakoff's Syndrome or 'wet brain'), serious mental disorders, and addiction to alcohol.
ON THE LUNG AREA
- Lowered resistance to contamination.
- Substantial amounts of alcoholic beverages may cause breathing to stop, after that death.
AROUND THE LIVER
-- Chronic large drinking could potentially cause alcoholic hepatitis (inflammation and destruction of liver cells) and then cirrhosis (irreversible lesions, scarring, and destruction of liver cells). Impairs the liver's ability to remove yellow-colored pigment, and skin shows up yellow (jaundice). - Liver organ damage triggers fluid to make in vulnerable parts (Edema). - Decreases creation of blood-clotting factors; could cause uncontrolled blood loss. - Liver organ accumulates body fat which can trigger liver failure (" alcohol fatty liver”), coma and death.
REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM – Male and Female
- Lovemaking functioning may be impaired and deteriorate, resulting in impotence and infertility, occasionally irreversible. Females also have a high-risk of expanding breast cancer. -- In men, may lead to sterility, atrophy of the testes and enlargement from the breasts. - Early peri menopause and monthly irregularities are normal in ladies who drink extremely.
- Ingesting during pregnancy drastically increases chance of delivering a child with Embrionario Alcohol Problem; small head, possible human brain damage, abnormal facial features, poor muscle tone, speech and sleep issues, and retarded growth and development.
- Weakens the center muscle and ability to pump blood (Cardiomyopathy). - Unnatural heart indicators, irregular heartbeat and cardiovascular enlargement. - Increases stress, risk of myocardial infarction and stroke. - Prevents production of both white and red blood cellular material.
-Due to lower phosphate, muscles become weaker and atrophy; discomfort, spasms and tenderness.
- Soreness and damage of esophagus lining, induces severe vomiting, hemorrhaging, pain and difficulty swallowing. May contribute to can range f cancer. - Irritation of stomach cellular lining, can cause peptic ulcers, irritation, bleeding lesions and cancer. Minute blood loss may reduce the body's iron stores, triggering irritability, fatigue, headaches and dizziness.
- The pancreas turns into stressed from having to make insulin to process the sugar present in alcohol. This creates a significant risk of pancreatitis, a persistent inflammation that could be fatal. -- rly menopause and menstrual irregularities are typical in women who drink exceedingly. of sugars in alcohol. d severe, -- Irritation with the intestinal tract...